Smartsoft is constantly looking to recruit good talent. The company offers rewarding careers to experienced individuals and an opportunity to join the community of senior consultants, subject matter experts and architects. Smartsoft provides excellent learning environment for consultants to continuously update their skills and knowledge on new technologies.
Smartsoft offers a competitive benefits package including Family health insurance, Short and long term disability and Group life insurance coverage.
You are most welcome to apply with your resume to :
Smartsoft International Inc,
5050 Research Court, Suite 100,
Suwanee, GA 30024.
Email : email@example.com
Phonr : 770 368 0208
Duties : Analyze, design and customize Business Intelligence solutions in SAP ECC, SAP BI/BW tools, SAP modules, SAP HANA, SQL Server, HTML, Java Script, Windows, etc; involve in data extraction, reporting and modeling; develop scope and technical documentation; customize reports in Classical reports, Interactive reports, ALC reports; write complex scripts and queries; troubleshoot and support existing applications
Requirements : BS or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering (any branch) or IS or Technology or Related and 2 years of experience in SAP Business Intelligence Applications
Location : Suwanee, GA
Full time. Travel/relocation involved.
Resume : HR, Smartsoft International, Inc, 5050 Research Court, Suite 100, Suwanee, GA 30024
Positions open for employee referral program.
Employee Referral Program Details
Overview: Smartsoft International’s most valued resource is its human capital. Smartsoft recognizes that employee referral is one of the best sources to recruit new talent into the company.
The Employee Referral Program was created to encourage and reward the employees for their contribution towards the growth of the company.
Eligiblity: All full-time employees are eligible to participate in this Program.
1) An employee must submit to the HR manager the name, phone number and preferably the current resume of the individual who the employee believes has adequate skills and experience to join Smartsoft. To avoid unnecessary conflicts, this referral should be done prior to any direct contact between Smartsoft and the referred individual.
2) Referred individuals must apply for full-time / permanent positions. Referrals for part-time or internship candidates are not covered by the Program.
3) Smartsoft will follow the recruiting process and offer employment to the referred individual if he/she is found acceptable and able to fill the need at that time. After the referred employee’s first full month of employment, the referring employee will receive 2% of the referred employee’s annual salary as bonus.
4) Also when the referred employee completes 18 months of service, the referring employee will receive an additional 1% of the referred employee’s annual salary as bonus.
5) Pairs or other groups of employees may submit references of mutual acquaintances and the aforementioned bonuses will be split among the submitting parties.
6) Referring employees must maintain their employment with Smartsoft to receive the bonus payments.